Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My style, were I a hijabi

I don't have much style, really. I dress modestly enough and I don't spend much money on clothes. I have a lot of items given to me from my aunts, mostly shirts and tank tops. Helps me not need to buy clothes, but limits my style since I don't get a vaste choice (just the choice to accept or not what is offered). But even if I'm not a fashionista, I do enjoy fashion.


I actually enjoy hijabi fashion much more than regular fashion, though. It's that balance between fashionable and modest. It's the added accessory (headscarf) and "limitations", which in reality are more of boundaries containing style (in my view)! So here is a polyvore of style that is totally me. I have a long brown skirt similar to that one and a grey shirt that seems like it could be the same one. I need a new purse and I was looking at some similar ones to this goldy one. My current purse is just a plain brown one in this shape.

Find me on Polyvore

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO