Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am Muslim (or I strive to be)

No, I haven't converted, and I wouldn't identify myself as Muslim in public. But a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God, and I am doing that to the best of my ability. I struggle a lot finding God, but I do my best following the only thing I know for sure, and that is my sense of right and wrong. If there is a God, I believe that this is the most important given to us to use to submit to his will. Whether or not the Qur'an was delivered by God is something I can't answer. I know most people who will have fallen on my blog will believe it to be from God, but I am still searching for that answer. But even as I search, I follow what I know about God, and I do my best to submit. I am Muslim. ;)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO